June 2019 Issue
Accessory Companies To Watch
A Knockout Selection Of Accessories: A cross section of retailers identify top-selling small goods that punched above their weight in the profit department.
Profiles In Innovation
- The Evolution Of Guitar Strings: How industry consolidation and technology have kept the lid on pricing.
- The G7th Performance 3 Capo: Versatile design works with any six-string guitar.
- Roc-N-Soc: The unlikely inspiration for a distinctive drum throne.
- The Ray Ross Bridge: The first ever “saddle-less” bridge offers an economical upgrade for just about any bass guitar.
- More Must-Have Accessories: A gallery of small goods to drive sales.
- Seiler At 170: Steeped in German piano making heritage, Seiler piano has carried on an inventive company culture in concert with parent company Samick.
- Château Saxophones...And More: Taiwan-based Tenon Industrial Company expands product range and Western market presence.
- Onas By Tevelam: Diversified Argentinian company rolls out handcrafted electric guitar line.
Gibson Revamps Product Line
RPMDA Convention Hits San Diego
New President At Music & Arts
- Taylor Ebony Project Preserves Trees
- D’Addario’s New “Green” Packaging
- Fender Custom Shop Honors Game Of Thrones
- LP Celebrates 55 Years With London Jam
- Guitar Themed Timepiece Debuts
- Record Price For “Sgt. Pepper” Piano
- Reverb Charity Arm Supports Music Education
- Black Lion Audio Hosts “SRO” Clinics In China
- Roland In Talladega Winner’s Circle
- Satriani New IK Multimedia Artist
- Songwriters At War With Streaming Services
- Korg Supports Synthplex Expo
- Peavey Stars At Country Music Awards
- Guitar Works Marks Major Milestone
- Thomann Takes Top Retailer Honors
- Cooper Piano Receives Elite Sales Award
- Long & McQuade Expands In Nova Scotia
- West Music Honors Top Partners
- Russo Music Aids Local Music Program
- Music & Arts Acquires Zeagler’s Music
- Willis Music Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Rufus Guitar & Drum Adds Location