February 2017 Issue
A New Product Launch On “Steroids”: Fender CEO Andy Mooney brings marketing discipline to the introduction of the new Professional Series and claims, “death of the electric guitar is greatly exaggerated.” Plus thoughts on marketing guitars to women.
ATV: New technology firm enters market with innovative new products and a goal of linking music and video to create new art forms.
Pearl River Piano’s Ambitious Bet On Growth: China’s top piano maker celebrates 60th with new expansion plans
KHS Academic Alliance: Broad-based new marketing plan aims to strengthen symbiotic relationships between manufacturer, retailer, and educator.
Return Of A Legend: Supro Guitars reintroduced at NAMM
Profit Center! KMC’s Mark Terry explains how audio can add to any retailer’s bottom line
Fishman Audio: New “Go Anywhere” Line Array With Virtually Limitless Applications
Martin’s Amazing Milestone: Celebrating the construction of 2,000,000 guitars with a truly “one of a kind” instrument and a limited-edition consumer version.
The JBL Story: The company that practically invented the loudspeaker and modern pro audio marks 70th year.
The Gemeinhardt Crusader: Flute maker teams with virtuoso Sir James Galway to create high-value step-up series.
Huber Breese Adapts To New Realities: Motor City retailer blends e-commerce and brick-and-mortar
QRS Systems: Taking digital player pianos to a new level with voice-activated technology
Cole Clark Guitars: Australian guitar maker embraces unusual woods, finding sustainable answers to environmental regs.
Parsons Music Turns 30: China’s top retailer celebrates milestone with major concert event
Guild Expands U.S. Production
• KMC Now Distributes Ernie Ball
• The Oto: A New Way To Make Music
• Hendrix Guitar Sells For $260,000
• Bösendorfer Celebrates Viennese Icon
• New Fender Apparel Line
• Yorkville Distributes WD Products
• Market Share Gains For Lee Oskar Harps
• Légère Reeds Dealer Training Program
• First Saxophone In Space
• JBL Powers Summer Pop Concerts
• Installment Financing To Increase Sales
• Yamaha Honored At PASIC
• Tagima Guitars Debut At NAMM
• Retail Up! Offers New Payment Options
• New U.S. Distributor For Shadow Pickups
• Hamer Guitars Are Back
• TKL Case Offers Improved Warranty
• Gruhn To Sell Clapton Guitar Collection
• Guitar Café—A New Retail Model?
• Wood Brothers Music Expands
• Spicer Music Wins Small Business Award
• “Money Capsule” Sharing Group Launched
• New Location For Homewood Music
• Third Wave Music Opens In Detroit
• Key Music Of Belgium
• Sweetwater Hosts Don Felder Master Class
Home | About Music Trades | Advertising | Contact Us | This Month
Purchaser's Guide | Questionnaires | Search Back Issues | Subscribe
Classifieds | Consumer Research | International Sales Data
Retail Top 200 | Top 125 | Quarterly Sales | Industry Census
Import Tracker | Global 225 | Order Form