Subscribe to Music Trades' print edition
and get the digital edition at no extra charge
to start reading the current issue today!
February 2018 IssueThe Big New Market Created By Overlapping Video, Audio, And Lighting Technology
Taylor Writes A New Chapter In The Acoustic Guitar With A Unique Bracing System
Fender Updates Leo’s Classic Designs With The New American Original Series
The Perfect Pair: How the Buffet/Powell tie-up is a win/win for all concerned.
Main Street Makeover: How an innovative e-commerce strategy has revived a small-town retailer faced with a sluggish local market.
Tough Time In The Indian Music Market: A broad rewrite of tax policy that classifies musical instruments as “luxuries” takes a heavy toll on the industry.
Better Wood Processing = Better Guitars: Adapting processes on the factory floor to account for the natural variations in wood yields better-performing instruments from Breedlove, Bedell, and Weber.
Bullish Bet On Brick & Mortar: An emphasis on “customer experience” drives growth at new Five Star Guitars showroom.
Battling Industry Inertia: Upstart cymbal & gong supplier Dream gains a foothold in competitive market with an unorthodox approach.
How Backun & Eastman Made Each Other Better: A strategic alliance that takes advantage of Backun’s refined skillset could enhance the entire Eastman product line.
D’Angelico Now! How new management is updating the legendary D’Angelico guitar making style.
AIMM's Long-Running Success Story: How a well-defined mission has enabled the Alliance of Independent Music Merchants to stay relevant for two decades.
Harmony Guitars Are Back!
Guitar Chord Guide Top Seller At Apple App Store
Guitar Center Debt Downgraded
• Allen Organ Installed At Vatican
• Rogers Drums Relaunched
• QSC Audio Celebrates 50th
• Film School Grads Apprentice At Roland
• SLM Announces ‘Get $1,000’ Promo
• Lee Oskar Celebrates 35th Year
• D’Addario Holds Instrument Drive
• JodyJazz Sponsors Savannah Jazz Fest
• Pearl River Piano Gears Up Export Drive
• WFLIII Drums In New Plant
• New Owners For U.K.-Based Sound Technology
• Yamaha Aids Aspiring Horn Repair Techs
• How Piano Leasing Can Boost Sales
• Batson Guitar’s New Dealer Partnership
• Blaupunkt Brand Debuts In M.I. Market
• F.E. Olds Acquires Dakota Sax
• Intellimix Expands In Canada
• Dylan’s Guitar Sells For $396K
• GEWA Strings Enter U.S. Market
• Full Compass Names Johnson CEO
• Feel Good Music Performance Space
• Banner Fourth Quarter Sales?
• New Owners At Garrison Music
• zZounds Hosts Brew Music
• New Mobile App Technology
Home | About Music Trades | Advertising | Contact Us | This Month
Purchaser's Guide | Questionnaires | Search Back Issues | Subscribe
Classifieds | Consumer Research | International Sales Data
Retail Top 200 | Top 125 | Quarterly Sales | Industry Census
Import Tracker | Global 225 | Order Form