September 2016 Issue
Holiday Product Guide: Hot new stuff guaranteed to fire up Your fourth-quarter sales
Japinga New Guitar Center CEO
Roland Acquires V-Moda Headphones
KMC To Distribute Harman Brands
• Retail Sales Advance In Second Quarter, Paced By Accessories & School Music
• Online Scorecard: Top eBay Sellers Balance Their Product Mix
Acoustic Paneling, A Huge Untapped Market: Restaurants, schools, offices...anywhere there’s noise is a potential acoustic tile customer. Here’s how m.i. dealers can capitalize on the demand.
QSC Redefines The Portable Mixer: New technology helps pros and amateurs get a good mix.
Epiphone Masterbilt Series: New line of archtop acoustics combines the retro elegance of the 1930s with advanced new electronics.
Alto Music Grows In Brooklyn: Specialized new location caters to the growing number of recording studios fleeing high Manhattan rents.
Crafting A Viable Exit Strategy: How Electric Violin Shop founder Blaise Kielar sold his business to employees in a “win-win” transaction.
• NAMM On Stage At National Conventions
• Samson Opens West Coast Facility
• Beer Maker Pays Tribute To Zildjian
• Yamaha “Piano Pros” Seminars
• Spector Guitars At Smithsonian
• Yamaha Unit Volumes Up
• Currency, Start-Up Costs Hurt Harman Net
• Gibson Launches “Neat” Mic Brand
• Blessing Horns Available Again
• Electro-Harmonix Customers Show Loyalty
• Martin Joins Rainforest Alliance
• White House Of Music Partners With Hartland
• Housing Costs Impact Gryphon Strings
• Dallas Piano Gallery Top Casio Dealer
• Peavey “Tradeshow” At Sweetwater
• Dixon Music Opens In Ohio
• New Piano Retail Model
• Guitar Store Hosts Tacoma Festival
Home | About Music Trades | Advertising | Contact Us | This Month
Purchaser's Guide | Questionnaires | Search Back Issues | Subscribe
Classifieds | Consumer Research | International Sales Data
Retail Top 200 | Top 125 | Quarterly Sales | Industry Census
Import Tracker | Global 225 | Order Form