January 2015 Issue READ IT NOW!
Complete NAMM Preview: Everything you need to know to make the most of the coming extravaganza in Anaheim!
Review & Forecast: Making sense of the conflicting trends that defined 2014, a year that can best be described as a “mixed performance.” Plus a cross section of industry leaders offer their thoughts on what to expect in the coming year.
Complete PASIC Coverage: Faced with a tough operating climate, the percussion sector pursues new markets, including an initiative to attract more female drummers.
Making Acquisitions Work: inMusic Brands CEO Jack O’Donnell explains the mechanics of his unusual acquisition strategy and how to manage a diverse high-tech product portfolio.
Import Tracker: Despite a modest third quarter downturn, imports are up for the year, reflecting gathering strength in the U.S. economy. Will lower gas prices help further?
• PRS Guitars Turns 30
• Baseball Great Rivera Supports School Music Program
• Taylor Guitars Opens Nashville Office
• QSC On Omacro Platform
• NAMM At White House For Arts Awards
• Increase Piano Sales With Rental Program
• Ukuleles In Music Therapy Program
• Harman Opens Plant In India
• Deering Banjo Celebrates 40th
• Buffet Mobile App
• Robin DiMaggio Endorses Gretsch
• SLM To Distribute Studio Dome
• Davitt & Hanser Distributes Cort
• Guitar Center’s New CEO
• Eagles’ Felder At Sweetwater
• Keyboard Concepts Aids School Program
• Sola Violins In New Home
• Keyboard Galleria Marks 25th Year
• Music Zoo Hosts Megadeth
Home | About Music Trades | Advertising | Contact Us | This Month
Purchaser's Guide | Questionnaires | Search Back Issues | Subscribe
Classifieds | Consumer Research | International Sales Data
Retail Top 200 | Top 125 | Quarterly Sales | Industry Census
Import Tracker | Global 225 | Order Form